Belated Blog Update

Hi everyone! I've been preoccupied with freelance work these past months and that has left my blog severely neglected. Sadly, I don't have anything I can share from my recent gigs but here is what I've been working on during the very little free time I have.
ZBrush, Princess Zelda, Skyward Sword, Twilight Princess, Ocarina of Time, Link to the Past, Legend of Zelda
I wanted to expand my portfolio and I've always wanted to create an MMO style character. After doing some brainstorming I decided I would design my own version of Princess Zelda. I'm attempting to take all of her styles over the years and merge them into something unique. I had a lot of fun creating the clothes for this one and they posed some interesting challenges. I hope to share some tutorials soon regarding cloth and some tricks I learned recently to help with the process. If you're interested please let me know! jason@peacock3d.com

That's what I've been up to, how about you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keyshot Skin Material

Warframe Weapon Design Contest